The article is specifically written to share the complete step by step guide of how to bypass Google FRP on all Samsun Galaxy Devices easily 2018(working). We have already shared a complete guide on bypassing Google account and Factory Reset Protection. The most popular and easy method among others is the Frp Bypass App—which enables the user to bypass Google account verification on Samsung Galaxy Devices. If you want a latest and working method for this then keep reading the post we have mentioned each and every possible thing about this method. Let’s dig into the tutorial.
The major issue that users face most of the time is the FRP lock on Samsung devices, which show the message on the device’s screen:
“The Device was rest to continue, Sign in with Google Account, that was previously synched on this device”
In case you have forgotten your Google account credential than you definitely face FRP issue. To get access to your device you have to log in with your previously synced account. If can’t fix the FRP lock issue than you device is worthless. Because there is no way to access it. However, bypass Google Factory Protection in order to unlock your device.
Note: We have personally tested this method on many devices and on most among them it works perfectly fine. In case it doesn’t work on yours than search your device name on our website. You’ll find the related post lists to fix FRP lock Problem.
BYPASS GOOGLE FRP ON SAMSUNG DEVICES
To fix Google FRP lock problem on Samsung devices follow the step by step guide listed below:
- First of all, factory reset your device
- After doing so, connect to any WiFi connection available
- Now go back to home screen and three tomes press home button—that will enable Talkback feature
- In case your device doesn’t have any Home Button tap on the screen with 2 fingers and hold—moves to the next step after the Talkback enabled
- Now draw “L” on the screen by moving down to right—it’ll bring some options, double on Talkback settings
- Enable “Speak when the screen is off” option
- Now suspend Talkback—for doing so draw “L” again and double tap on “Pause Feedback”
- Tap on OK button for successfully suspending Talkback
- Tap on “Help & Feedback” in Talkback setting
- Click on the search icon and write “Voice” in the search bar and tap on the voice option
- After that tap on “get started with voice access”—you’ll see a video tutorial there
- Play the video by tapping on the play button
- Pause YouTube video, drag it down and tap on the three dots appearing on the top right corner of the screen
DOWNLOAD QUICK SHORTCUT MAKER APP
- Once the internet browser open visit our website and click the button given below
- Now click on download Quick Shortcut APP file
- Once it’s downloaded install it on your Samsung Device
- After installation done open it and search for Google Account Manager
- From the several options tap on “Type Email and Password” Quick Shortcut Maker option
- After that, click on try option it will ask about Google account credentials. Tap on the three dots appearing the top right corner and tap on browser sign in option
- Here you can use the new Google Account or Create one
- Now restart the device and you won’t face any Factory Reset Protection Issue
FRP SAMSUNG BYPASS VIDEO TUTORIAL
If you still find this post a little bit difficult than you can watch this video tutorial to understand this whole process.
We hope this guide will help you a lot in order to get rid of bypass Google FRP on Samsung devices in 2018. If this post helped you then please share this with your friend. In case of any problem let us know in the comment section.